Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

{EnterTalk} RIIZE Sungchan's physique making heads spin. "This is real."


RIIZE Sungchan is real.

++++
His face on the same day.



Original post here
👍164,👎49

[+42,-0] I'm not his fan, but what can I say about Sunngchan? He's in such high demand from women... Should I say he has the perfect physique and appearance that women like? Again, I'm not even a RIIZE fan, but there are quite a few people around me who like Sungchan's face.

[+41,-4] This is a man.

[+31,-2] I was surprised to see the length of his legs.

[+29,-2] He's an alpha male.

[+9,-0] Paris.



[+9,-0] He's really f*cking handsome. I thought Sungchan was a hot guy ever since he first joined NCT...

[+9,-0] Sungchan's face and body look like a very manly and cold handsome guy, but when he smiles and jokes around, he looks like a college student. I really like that part.

[+6,-0] When he smiles, he looks like a crazy puppy, but he doesn't smile. He's the coolest handsome man in the world.

[+6,-0] Crazy physique.

[+2,-11] I guess this is why a person's position is important. When he was in NCT, he invisible, but now that he's in RIIZE, he's suddenly considered a male god. Hmm, I wonder what it is.



Post a Comment

0 Comments