Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Knetz share their opinions on Aespa's Armageddon MV


Original post here

Comments from theqoo don't have ratings.

-Hey, that's crazy. I honestly thought it would be worse than Supernova, but the song is really good. [??]

-There's no hair that doesn't suit Karina.

-This is legendary.

- Poor quality.

-The MV is crazy.

- The music video is really cool, but the song doesn't stick to me ã…œ I guess I have an easy ear drum ã… ã…‹

-I'm watching the music video now and it smells expensive... Ningning is pretty.

-The music video is a work of art, wow.

-The music video is so fucking creepy and crazy.

- Wow, the music video is so crazy that I can't get away from it. I was wondering how it was better than Supernova, but after watching the music video, I was completely convinced.

-Oh sh*t, Aespa is trying to kill me ㅜㅜ

-Wasn't it so crazy? Wow, it kind of feels like Cthulhu and I like it.

-What did I just watch? [positive].

-Wow, the quality is really good. They’re all so prettyã… ã… ã… ã… ã…œ

-Supernova is better.. Karina’s choppy bang visual is crazy.

- Ningning is really beautiful and her form is crazy.

- My heart was racing coz I like SMps.

- No, the music video is really amazing. I'm watching it with my mouth open ã…‹ã…‹. Wow, the rush in the second half... 

-The quality of the music video is so crazy, it feels like I’m watching a short sci-fi movie..

Post a Comment

0 Comments