Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

{Photos} Come see Park Bo-gum and Bae Suzy wearing matching flight attendant uniforms.

 

[These are still cuts from the movie "Wonderland"! 
Premieres on June 5th!]


Original post here.

Comments have no ratings.
- "I thought I came in prepared, but the pictures were beyond my imagination."

- "Crazy... The chemistry is legendaryã… "

- "The picture below.. with Bo-gum gazing at Suzy..."

- "The second photo is crazy. Light blue suits Suzy so well!"

- "I will go watch just to admire the faces. Yeah, the faces are amazing."

- "One is handsome. The other is pretty."

- "Daebak, daebak! Their face chemistry is insane. It's really great, my eyes are cleared."

- "More. Give me more."

- "I think this a short movie, so please film a drama too."

- "I heard the sound of my heart falling in my ears.
Who are these people, making me shake?"

- "I'd like a co-pilot like this in my lifeã… ã… ã… ã… "








Post a Comment

0 Comments