Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

{theqoo} The current state of high school girls' lockers.

[Groups/Teams mentioned: T1, BTS(ARMY), NCT(Nctizen), Xikers(roady), Seventeen(Carats), Ukiki]

Original post here.

Comments have no ratings.
- "So well decorated. Cute."

- "This was already posted.
The version with sound is even better."


- "These look like mini shrines LOL."

- "Now I wish I was in high school again so that I can do this too."

- "When I'd open my locker, all I saw were comic books LOL."

- "Then where do they put their books??? Don't lockers carry textbooks and workbooks in there? LOL"

- "Nicely done. Sometimes you have to give up storage for aesthetics, huh?"

- "Did they deliberately do all that just to make a video?"

- "OMG, the last one!!! LOL."

- "Where do books, gym clothes and cosmetics go? LOL. I'm envious. All we could do was slide a few photos in our books."

- "This is going viral again on Instagram too."

Post a Comment

0 Comments