Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

{theqoo} If my bias had a dating scandal, I would..?"


Ryu Sun-jae tried to conceal his face with a hat and a mask, but he displayed signs of being in love naturally, holding hands with his partner without attempting to hide their affection. After concluding a cultured date at the library, the couple's ultimate destination was Ryu Sun-jae's residence. In response to this, the agency mentioned that they are currently verifying the matter as it pertains to the artist's personal life.


A. Given their age, it's about time they started dating.

B. Remain everyone's sweetheart.  [I think this implies they should break-up😟]

C. Other

What would you choose? 


Original post here.


Comments have no ratings.
- "A. Personal happiness matters too + It's the best if you also excel in your main job afterwards ã… ã… "

- "C. Don't reveal it until you're married."

- "C. If it turns out to be true, I'll likely contribute to the truck fundraising and then withdraw from the fandom."

- "Library dates are pretty novel, right? It's never been done before, has it?"

- "C. Unless it's marriage, I'll turn a blind eye for the time being."

- "A. I've experienced this many times already, so...ã…  Unless it's a case of my idol openly dating a fan, it's just another headache, so I'll likely just indulge myself in fandom activities."

- "It looks like it'll transition from being A to becoming some version of C."

- "B"

- "C. Why go public with it..."

- "Although it would invoke nostalgic and bittersweet feelings, it's A..."

- "C. Quietly withdraw from the fandom."




[This is one of the most divisive questions in kpop, I think. Which option best describes how you would respond?]

Post a Comment

0 Comments