Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

{theqoo} Inside look of the 870 million won apartment purchased by Yoo Jae-suk.

 






Original post here.


Comments have no ratings
- "My dream terrace."

- "Umm, dad is there a room for me, Daeun? If not, I'm fine pitching a tent on the terrace and staying there."

- "This is Yoo Jae-suk being modest."

- "I could even sleep in that bathroom."

- "Compared to the price, it's kinda small."

- "I'll live there like in the movie 'Parasite'."

- "I want to be Na Eun now. Na Eun, come switch places with auntie."

- "Clean and pretty. I like that it's not a busy interior."

- "Yoo Jae-suk is at the peak of success, but he's still frugal."

- "Oh, that's the place featured on Netflix's 'Fabulous Lives of Bollywood Wives' LOL. You've elevated to a new rank!"




😭😭😭

Post a Comment

0 Comments