Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

{theqoo} "Julia Roberts' fiercely handsome older brother Eric"

 












Original post here

Comments from theqoo don't have ratings.

-Wow, his eyes.

-He looks exactly like Julia Roberts.

-Congrats.

-The visuals in his family are amazing.

-He's a living doll.

-Even though he's getting older, he's still handsome, right? But he's similar to Alain Delon in terms of personality...

-I think this actor is the best in this Shorts series.

-I got shocked coz he's really handsome.

-His aura is next level.

-Emma Roberts' dad.

-God mad this face.

-It's even more shocking that he's Emma Roberts' father.

-He was more handsome than DiCaprio. Why have I never seen you?

-Wow, I like this actor. I just thought he looked like Julia, but I had no idea they were family ㅋㅋ. He's good at acting too.

-He looks unreal like AI.

-The pic where he's wounded is the best.

-He's still handsome.



[I had no idea he was Julia Roberts' brother, let alone Emma Roberts' father. Didn't know he was so pretty in his youth, either. What in the world?!]

Post a Comment

0 Comments