Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

{theqoo} "Selfies and gifs where Minji and Danielle look like a happy couple."






I've seen a lot of couples like this on the street.

Original post here

Comments from theqoo don't have ratings.

-Ah, the first pic is so cute. ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

-The title is really annoying.

-The babies are so pretty and cuteã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… 

- I like them.

-The look in Daniel's eyes really feels like she's bragging about their relationship. I'm jealous. You're Minji unni's~~~~~ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

-Danielle's facial expressions are perfect. ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

-Minji is so handsome.

-In the 1st pic Dani looks like a happy woman because of her boyfriend ã…‹ã…‹.

-Danielle was crying and Minji comforted her. Why was Danielle crying?

-I love you Minji♥︎♥︎♥︎

-A pretty girl next to a pretty girl is always nice.

- I saw this in an earlier comment and saved it.

Post a Comment

0 Comments