Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

{theqoo} Winter's "Thank-you" note that's brought fans to tears.


I have said before that my first love is Min-jeong.
Minjeong wrote this thank-you note to MYs.
I'm crying a lot right now 😭😭😭😭 


Here is the full message:

 

And lastly, to my precious MYs! There’s something I’ve been meaning to tell  you.

Without knowing it, I’ve felt this pressure to repay the unwavering support from MYs with something really impressive on stage. Due to this, I honestly haven’t always been able to have fun and feel
 completely happy about being on stage.
However, with the warmth and presence that MYs show to me, the Winter of our first full album is learning bit by bit how to communicate and express love back to MYs through performances. And it is possible, all thanks to you.

Up until now, I’ve hesitated to express my feelings to MYs, wondering if I can dare describe this vast love with the same word, "love," that MYs use. My love for MYs is so vivid, but the weight of the love I receive from you is something I can’t put in words easily. I can feel deeply within my whole being how much I am loved and given strength by you. So even though I'm little all over the place with my words, I hope you understand that each of those words are boundless and sincere to me!! MYs! I thank you so for coming into my life.

As long as I have you by my side, I will bring joy to you and ensure you have no sorrow. I love you, my MYs♡


Original post here.


Comments have no ratings.
- "It was written wholeheartedly. Such a thoughtful friend."

- "I keep reading it over and over again."

- "I'm amazed by how someone can be kind and thought, yet so strong."

- "I'm crying now. I was even tearing up when I listened to the voice recording. I can't help but feel love towards you."

- "Her sincerity feels so genuine...I'm touched."

- "No, thank you for coming into our lives...ugh..."

- "I love you Min-jeong."

- "She's more comfortable expressing herself now."

- "How do you express your self so beautifully? My heart is fluttering."

- "An idol who loves her fans... I will continue to support you unconditionally."


[This is so precious😭😭😭]


Post a Comment

0 Comments