Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

{theqoo} Pick a scenario you hate, according to your MBTI.

Pic above not included.

Translation:


  1. I went to get a haircut, but the hairdresser talked a lot.
  2. I took a taxi, and the driver kept talking about things I wasn't interested in and kept asking for my opinion.
  3. At a gathering with about 30 people I've never met before, and each person is asked to introduce themselves for one minute.
  4. I went to get my nails done, and the nail artist commented, "You're very quiet," when it was done.
  5. I went window shopping for clothes, but the staff followed me around, continuously explaining various things.
  6. I meet up with a friend, and the friend introduces me to someone I don't know, and the two of them keep talking, excluding me.
  7. I planned to binge-watch some shows I missed over the weekend, but on Friday night, a friend called and asked, "What are you doing this weekend? Let's meet up."

Original post here

Comments from theqoo don't have ratings.

- ENFJ: 4,6
4 wouldn't happen to me... I'd ask, "Are you being sarcastic?" 6 is just rude ã…  Why are you playing without me?;;

-ISTP: 3

- ENTP 6. I'd feel angry that my opinion was not asked.

-INTP: 3,5,6.

-ISFJL 3,6. I'd never speak to that friend again.

-ENTJ: 3>6>5. 3 isn't even for an interview, it's 1 minute?! It's going to take 30 minutes because there are 30 people.

- INFJ: 123456

-ISTP: 3!!!

-ENFP: 6. I'd blacklist them in my heart.

-INFJ: 3567

-INTJ: 6. I hate them all but 6 is the worst.

-ESFJ: 6

-INFP: I hate all of the, but I can tolerate 4.

-ISTJ: I hate everything.

-ESTP 5,6

-Isn't it 6 for everybody regardless of MBTI?

[I'm INFJ: 123567. I hate all of them. 4 is tolerable because it'll at least be said when I'm about to leave the nail salon. 

The other Admin is INTJ and she hates 4 and 6 the most, She says all the scenarios are annoying, but at least she won't be doing much talking in them, so she would be able to handle them. She says 4 is the worst coz she'd feel compelled to explain herself, and 6; well, everyone hates 6.

What's your MBTI, and which do you hate most?]

Post a Comment

0 Comments