Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

BLACKPINK's Jisoo for VOGUE HONG KONG June issue.



Original post here.
👍24 👎10


[+7,-1] I'm wondering if they styled her like that to emphasize the jewelry. Was Jisoo always this restrained in appearance? I recall her looking much more beautiful in videos.

[+5,-0] Jisoo looks more beautiful without makeup.

[+4,-1] Was the makeup done like that to highlight the jewelry? Her natural look is the most beautiful.

[+2,-0] Looks like Tang Wei.

[+1,-1] I concur. While it's true her appearance is a mix, it seems she lacks genuine talent... Comparatively, within the same group, someone like Jennie appears to possess enough talent to sustain herself, but with Jisoo, one wonders what she'd pursue without the BLACKPINK label... Additionally, her acting abilities also seem lacking.

[+1,-2] Personal opinion: She's one of those celebrities I don't find attractive at all; she lacks charm and charisma, in my opinion. Her lack of uniqueness makes me uninterested in her photoshoots or anything else.

[+0,-1] It seems like she looks prettier in person, but...

Post a Comment

0 Comments