Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Picking the top 3 visuals of 5th generation male idols.

Wonbin (RIIZE)

 

Han Yu-jin (ZEROBASEONE)


SION (NCT Wish)
 

Original post here.


Comments have no ratings.
- "I like Won Bin, Han Yu-jin, and SION."

- "I work in a place with people ranging from their teens to their thirties. These days, it's Won Bin for those in their mid-20s, SION for the ones in the early 20s, and Han Yu-jin for the teens."

- "Naturally, I knew I would find some healing in here."

- "SION looks really handsome in person. Comparing him to photos doesn't do him justice. In reality, he's truly like a male god."

- "In the muggle world, the only famous one by visuals is Won Bin."

- "I came in shouting "Won Bin," but Han Yu-jin is getting better-looking. He gets even more attractive with each time I see him ."

- "Each time I see SION, I think of NCT's Jaehyun."

- "Won Bin is undeniably handsome. Recently, he's been my top choice in terms of attractiveness. I look him up all the time..."

- "They all look alike. Nowadays, I'm not sure what the criteria for being handsome is."

- "Whether it's RIIZE, ZEROBASE or NCT Wish, all three teams, had good overall visuals. There's many good-looking members."


Post a Comment

0 Comments