Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Byeon Woo-seok cried so much at his fan meeting events today.

😭😭😭
🌅 MORNING FAN MEETING







🌞AFTERNOON FAN MEETING
I want to be the umbrella that protects you from the rain
- Banner created by fans






Original post here.


Comments have no ratings.
- "These tears are warmly welcomed. Woo-seok, please shed tears abundantly and find happiness."

- "It must have been his first time experiencing such a big event, right? It must have been incredibly overwhelming."

- "A handsome man's tears is my weakness. 😭😭😭😭"

- "It's such a joyful fan meeting. 😢"

- "This is just so pure. 😭"

- "May you receive plenty of love in the years ahead. 😭😭😭😭"

- "A tall guardian spirit I want to protect."

- "Taiwanese fans were holding banners with the slogan 'I want to be your umbrella'. 🥺"

- "Why are you crying so much? 😭😭😭😭😭"

- "May you receive abundant love, Byeon Woo-seok. 😭😭"




[I can't take it... he's so precious
]

Post a Comment

0 Comments