Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Get excited! 'Signal 2' has started production! Lee Jehoon calls script: "Insane."

 

Photo: Plus M Entertainment

This is a summary of Reporter Jo Yeon-kyung's article at Daum.

Popular 2016 drama, "Signal", is returning with a second season production has already begun.

When asked if the script was complete, lead actor Lee Jehoon replied, "Not all of it, just the initial part has come out. It's still in preparation, so I can't say much more, but the script is insane. I wondered, 'How can someone write like this?' I think it will show something beyond what anyone could imagine."

He continued, "Given the high expectations, the script might be disappointing, right? People might say, 'It's better to leave it be after 10 years,' but that's not the case. It's not just that 'Kim Eunhee did it again,' but 'Kim Eunhee surpassed herself.' The writer is truly amazing."

COMMENTS

Comments don't have ratings.

-"Signal 2, finally."

-"🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️I’m looking forward to it."

-"Will it be the same cast?"

-"My heart is pounding ㅠ"

-"Come out quickly... I don't have anything to watch these days, so I'm taking a break from watching dramas..."

-"Finallyㅠㅠㅠㅠ"

-"Wow, I thought Signal 2 was never coming out!!!"

-"Give it to me, really... I've been waiting for years ㅠㅠ"

-"Filming will begin next year and we will see it in 2026."

[I can't waiiiit! ]

Post a Comment

0 Comments