Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

{instiz} Does this person really look like Karina?








Do you think they resemble each other? The Karina from Sungkyunkwan University...


Original post here.

Comments have no ratings.
- "Oh, I don't see the resemblance. They're just pretty in their own way."

- "I'm not certain about the facial features, but in terms of face shape? It seems petite like Karina's one."

- "I think she looks a lot more like Gong Seung-yeon."

- "Perhaps it's because I'm a fan, but seriously, they look alike."

- "I see Sakura more than Karina."

- "I don't know... Karina is just sooo pretty..."

- "From below the nose, they resemble each other."

- "After watching the video, they do look alike."

- "Not even slightly."

- "You look alike. As an ordinary person, you probably heard that a lot."

Post a Comment

0 Comments