Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

{instiz} "I'm worried that Yongwoo of "My Sibling's Romance" is receiving too much criticism."


Based on what I've observed during the program, he tries really hard to come off as cool and stylish, but within, he seems quite sensitive to external opinions and places a lot of emphasis on image. Aside from how dishonest and likable a person is, I'm worried about the multitude of negative comments about Yongwoo everywhere I look, and whether he can handle it all. 


Original post here.


Comments have no ratings.
- "I don't understand why there's so much negativity... Especially when you consider that it's not from people close to him.."

    -- "To be honest, watching the broadcast didn't leave me feeling good, but it seems like he's facing more criticism than if he had actually committed a crime..."

- "There's an excessive amount of personal attacks 😢"

- "Honestly, people are being too much. While he did show some immaturity on the broadcast, the ridicule is too severe."

    -- "Exactly, he's not playing a role or portraying a character, he's just a regular person... I've noticed many harsh comments..."

- "I've seen many people just hurling insults..."

    -- "Even if his intention was trying to become an influencer, he's still just like regular people... It seems like things can get quite intense on YouTube or on online communities..."

- "You know... maybe it's because his initial image was so positive it makes the contrast more surprising. I'm personally a bit let down and shaken by it all. Seeing the hate spread everywhere is concerning. Since it's a broadcast, we must remember there are edited segments, and we can't fully understand every aspect of a person. It feels like things have gotten way too heated."

    -- "Yeah, it's gotten so heated right now... I'm really worried about Yongwoo's mental health..."


Post a Comment

0 Comments