Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

K-Drama Uncle Samsik: An anticipated masterpiece that didn't generate much buzz upon release.

Despite being Song Kang-ho's debut drama and having a production budget of 40 billion won, OP notes that Uncle Samsik failed to garner significant attention or receive noteworthy reviews after its release. 


Original post here.


Comments have no ratings.
- "It's just mediocre and little bland. It might be difficult to understand, which could explain why it's not getting good ratings."

- "I just found out it was released."

- "Even with rising payroll costs, where did all the 40 billion won go???"

- "Song Kang-ho doesn't really appeal to me. He's just known for working with famous directors, nothing more."

- "I've seen it, and it's a party of stellar acting. The art direction is also amazing."

- "It's not entertaining. The only attraction is Song Kang-ho's acting, but even that lacks freshness."

- "For some reason, I just can't bring myself to watch it..."

- "Since it's on Disney+, I'll have to watch once it's finished airingã… "

- "I've seen the ads multiple times, but I didn't even realize it had started."

- "Even the title is lameㅋㅋㅋㅜㅜ"

Post a Comment

0 Comments