Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

{theqoo} Im Siwan's high quality Madame Tussauds wax figure revealed. Which one is Siwan, which one is wax?







Original post here

Comments from theqoo don't have ratings.

-Wow daebak wow.

- I thought the one on the right was a person????

-Wow, I couldn't tell in the first picture.

-Wow, I was confused.

- In the first picture, the one on the left looks like a doll;

-More doll than the doll.

- I thought the one on the right was the real one...ã„·ã„·ã„·ã„·

-Wow, it's so well made that it's scary ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹  But Siwan is so cute ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

-I thought the one on the right was real ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹.

-Two dolls;;;;

-Looking at the picture, Siwan looks better. But how did they make it? ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹, the technology is amazing.

Post a Comment

0 Comments