Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

LISA from the girl group BLACKPINK unveils ROCKSTAR concept.



COMMENTS
Comments have no ratings.
- "When the food your eating gets stuck between your teeth..."

- "The facial expression is well executed... while, the overall image has a highly conceptual vibe. She almost resembling a 2D character."

- "the unexpected visual is so refreshing. It completely diverges from the typical image associated with Lisa."

- "This picture has a Rihanna-esque vibe."

- "I'm more curious about the attire."

- "It doesn't seem like an idol concept...in a good way."

- "I don't get this; trying not to cringe is almost impossible..."

- "Soon as I saw the photo, I got goosebumps. It's freaking amazing."

- "Is there any link between Lisa's TikTok from a week ago and this song? I remember it had lyrics like 'Baby I'm a rockstar' at the end, and that sounded really good too."

- "Lisa is the type to really bring the conceptual stuff to life. I'm super excited."

Post a Comment

0 Comments