Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Real-time news is saying that airport Danielle resembles Ayako from Slam Dunk.




👀https://twitter.com/dnnorning/status/1796802838338912562?t=HLbf7zE0Y3MnNzup7rxjTw&s=19

 

 Original post here.


Comments have no ratings.
- "Please marry me!"

- "Danielle's fluffy hair suits her so well"

- "How could Bang Si-hyuk ignore a greeting from such an angelic person?"

- "I really like the styling."

- "
"


- "Every time I come across a photo of Danielle, I end up changing my wallpaper. She's just so photogenic."

- "Why do they always link Korean idols with Japanese 2D characters, especially from works by these right-wing authors?"

- "
Ayako is the sweetest! Danielle is truly so beautiful...♡"

- "Wow, Danielle has such a unique style, yet she nails every concept flawlessly. She's incredibly hip."

- "I've never once thought Hanamichi[Ayako] was pretty, so I'm not entirely convinced LOL. Danielle is much more beautiful."



Post a Comment

0 Comments