Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

{theqoo} My Sibling's Romance: The contestant whose sincerity & motives are being questioned by the other contestants & viewers.

 









"Everyone is talking about Yongwoo, the dating sibling.
It's the first time he's being questioned like this."

Original post here

Comments from theqoo don't have ratings.

-"The truth has been exposed."

-"Influencer wannabe, rude, hierarchical, narcissistic, grumpy. He has all the traits I really dislike."

-"I hope Seung, Jaehyung, Cheolhyun, and Choa are happy ㅜㅜ"

-"I'm glad it didn't stay completely hidden and was revealed. "

-"He's not even a pilot...he's not honest at all."

-"That’s right, Money Catcher, you came here to become an influencer."

-"Production team, please be more thorough in filtering out these people."

-"Oh my...why did you lie about your job?"

-"No sincerity whatsoever."

-"He is a pilot. He is qualified to be one, but due to the aftermath of COVID, it's been hard for him to find work with an airline."

-"I understand the comments now that I've watched the episode."

-"I hate criticizing non-celebrity performers, but this guy is the final boss. Wow.."

-"A person who says winning a handsome contest is a gift to his country."



Post a Comment

0 Comments