Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

{theqoo} "Netflix is in serious decline." Bleeding subscribers in Korea due to account sharing ban?

 

"Just a year ago, it was 1st place with more users than the 2nd and 3rd places combined.

However, within one year, the number of users has decreased by 1.6 million, and due to the success of Tving and Coupang, its market share has dropped by 8%.

The biggest issue is that the number of users has been decreasing for five consecutive months this year."

Original post here

Comments from theqoo don't have ratings.

-"There's nothing to watch."

-"It's expensive despite there being nothing to watch."

-"I've been subscribed to Netflix since the beginning, but I cancelled once account sharing was blocked. I only watch a little bit of entertainment and dramas on TV now."

-I don't watch it anymore because they blocked sharing. And there's nothing I really want to watch anyway."

-"I withdrew after the sharing ban."

-"Did they think blocking account sharing would work in Korea?"

-"I too had to cancel my membership because account sharing was blocked."

-"I was a subscriber, but when I went in to change to the advertising plan, there was no rates selection box for the plan. When I searched, it said that I had to call customer service to change it;;;; So just cancelled my entire subscription."

Post a Comment

0 Comments