Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

{theqoo} New Jeans Hani & Danielle x Aespa NingNing & Winter's 'How Sweet' Dance Challenge.

 
Pic not included.


Original post here

Comments from theqoo don't have ratings.

-"👽🫶🐰"

-"I support the friendship between New Jeans♡Aespa, Fighting Bangsstepz" [Note: omg lol!]

-"Winter is crazy.. Ningning dances really well too."

-"Ningning, you dance so well and you’re so pretty."

-"Jjang-Jeans Jjang-Spa ㅠㅠㅠ I like living in a world where only that pig is unhappy."

-"They're all good."

-"It's really amazing and fun to see how each group dances in a different wayㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

-Beautiful dancing girls... ㅜ I'm touched

-"New Jeans dances well."

-"I can’t believe I got to see this combination ㅜㅠㅠ"

-"Ningning is a better dancer than I thought. She's good at rhythm."

-"Likeable + Likeable."

Post a Comment

0 Comments