Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

{theqoo} An optical illusion that'll make you doubt your eyes.

 

"Left and right skin colours are the exact same."

Original post here

Comments from theqoo don't have ratings.

-"Do not lie."

-"Huh????????????"

-""Omg??? No, it's the same color. Brain, what's going on?

-"??? No, that's the same, no, why???"

-"Took a shot with Photoshop. Seriously, LOL!"

-"No, how can this... make sense...?"

-"Brain, what's happening?"

-"It seems like a completely different color, but it’s amazing."

-"The brain doesn't perceive color singularly but as a whole by filling in surrounding contextual information. I've read about this in art books related to color theory. I can't recall it exactly, but it mentioned that the perception of the same color can vary greatly depending on the surrounding colors."

-"Amazing."


-"I understand it in my head, but I can’t accept it. What is it???!!!!!"

-""Brain, what is this~???

-"The most shocking optical illusion I've ever seen..."

-"Really? I can't believe it even after seeing the comments."

-"My brain isn't working."

-

Post a Comment

0 Comments