Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

{theqoo} Park Bogum instantly recognizes 29 year old fan he met 12 years ago when she was 17.

 

Translation of tweet:
How could I not scream when Oppa remembers my name... @ 30 
I kept watching and watching... I just liked you so much.
Kept watching and watching... 12 years ago, I was a 17-year-old high school girl cheering for 20-year-old Bogum-oppa, and now I'm 29. 
But in front of Oppa, I become a girl again.



As soon as he saw her, he recognized her and called her name.
🦌Hyejin, Hyejin!!
A 17 year old girl turns 29
A fan who has remained unchanged for 12 years 
Park Bogum, who never forgot that fan, is too warm.

The video is here https://streamable.com/e/8m9ym2?

Original post here

Comments from theqoo don't have ratings.

-Wow, even the name ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-F*ck, the exits are blocked for life ㅠㅠ [Note: basically saying that the fan will be his fan for life.]

-If she was a fan 12 years ago, that was before Park Bogum even became popular. It was only a year after he debuted.

-ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠBogum is such a good person

-That's a fan for life.

-Wow, his memory is amazingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-He's been a popular actor for 10 years, and he suddenly went to her like thisㅠㅠ It's really heartwarming... This is a rapport between a long-time fan and a close friend... It's a feeling that's hard to express...

-I'm so touchedㅠㅠ I'm crying.

-😭😭😭😭😭 Impressed.

-I'm really touchedㅠㅠHe's such a nice personㅠㅠ

-Bogum is the same.

Post a Comment

0 Comments