Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

{theqoo} Red Velvet Joy and IVE Rei's height difference that makes you pause after seeing it.




Joy 167cm
Rei 170cm


+
Group photo
Red Velvet (Joy is in the middle)

IVE (Rei is on the far left)

Original post here

Comments from theqoo don't have ratings.

-ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… Rei is so cute.

-It's amazing every time I see it ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

-IVE's height surprises me. Daebak.

-I didn't realize she was tall because she's so cute.

-Both are cute and lovely.

-It's my first time seeing a Japanese member that tall.

-Wow, Joy is shorter than I thought. Of course, she is still tall, but I thought she was over 170cm.

-I knew IVE is tall and that Red Velvet is short.

- Even though I knew the heights of the two, I was still surprised ã…‹ã…‹.

-Wow, I thought Joy was super tall ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹.

-IVE is really tall, they look amazing in real life.

Post a Comment

0 Comments