Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Plastic surgeon says more & more men are bringing pics of RIIZE Wonbin to consultations.

 

The doctor states that of the men coming to his hospital as of late, he's noticed more and more bringing pics of Wonbin with them for consultations. He says he didn't know who Wonbin was at first. 
The big text in the last panel asks if Wonbin is what men desire to look like/is their preference, and the doctor confirms it means he's the desired look.

OP: "Even though I’m a woman, I want a face like Wonbin’s, and if I were a guy thinking about plastic surgery, I’d probably act the same way lol."

COMMENTS

-[👍41,👎25] "It's because he's extremely good-looking. They're just following the trend."

-[👍32,👎18] "Because he's handsome."

-[👍28,👎11] "As a woman, my ideal type is Wonbin ㅋㅋ"

-[👍20,👎7] "Not even Cha Eunwoo ㅋㅋㅋㅋ. Is this a way to go viral?" 

-[👍8,👎6] "Honestly, there are many high schoolers in my neighbourhood who look like this."
---[👍2,👎0] "Please tell me where that neighbourhood is. Or are you the only one who knows about that great neighborhood?"
---[👍2,👎1] "What neighbourhood is this where all the men on the street are handsome? ㅋ."
Translation: 
"I really can't stand ugly men!"

-[👍4,👎0] "Does this look good?"
---[👍0,👎0] "He looks damn handsome." 

-[👍4,👎6] "Not only handsome, but he has a crazy aura."

-[👍1,👎0] “You can’t really get Won Bin’s face and aura with plastic surgery… Even if you try, you’ll probably end up with a weird, fake look.”

-[👍0,👎0] "I'm a guy, but I like Wonbin because he's handsome and I like Sohee because he's cute."

👍81,👎64

Post a Comment

0 Comments