Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

{theqoo} Byun Wooseok is being called a 'syndrome'. The hottest actor right now. He is the moment.

 

Above pic not included.




Original post here

Comments from theqoo don't have ratings.

- I love you Byun Wooseok.

- I'm worried that articles like this is creating an unfavorable image for no reason...

- This is overkill. Aren't articles like this anti-drama actors?

- Byun Wooseok's popularity feels closer to idol popularity than to mass popularity.

- The viewership rating is 6%, how can this be a syndrome?

- If he's a syndrome, he should spread to older people like Song Joong-ki, Kim Soohyun, and Park Bogum.

- Byun Wooseok, let’s be more prosperous!

- He needs to practice his acting.

-  There's over 700 comments which seems to indicate that he is a syndrome.

- I'm not a fan, but he's a syndrome. I like the actor very much, so I want to see him for a long time. I hope he practices acting hard and returns with a good work to show off. I'm rooting for him!

Post a Comment

0 Comments