Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

{theqoo} Out of these recent kdrama wedding dresses, which is your favourite?

 

1. Queen of Tears Kim Ji-won Dress

2. My Demon Kim Yoojung Dress


3. Lady Park~ Lee Se-young’s dress


4. Kingdom Yoona dress


5. Marry My Husband Park Min-young dress


6. I'm Not a Hero, But.. Chun Woo-hee's dress


7. Kim Hye-yoon’s dress from Lovely Runner


Original post here


Comments from theqoo don't have ratings.

-3,7

- One.

- Lee Se-young and Chun Woo-hee

- Kim Yoojung and Kim Hye-yoon

- I don’t know, but the faces are so pretty haha.

- It's not my taste, but 6 is very pretty.

- Everything is pretty

- 6 Chun Woo-hee’s completely basic dress. It’s neat and perfect.


- Lee Se-young and Kim Hye-yoon are pretty

-235

-4 7 Yoona, Hyeyun

- 2 but your body needs to be solid.

- 22222 Yoojung’s body is also crazy

- Kim Jiwon but in this dress.


Post a Comment

0 Comments