Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

{theqoo} Knetz react to a Disney version of One Piece by A.I. [Pics].

 











Original post here

Comments from theqoo don't have ratings.

-Nami looks so pretty.

-The female characters are so pretty, but why are the male characters like that?

-This just made me realize that Disney hardly has any cool male characters.

-Nice.

-The girls are so cute.

-Wow, Sanji looks like a prince from a fallen kingdom and I like that ㅋㅋㅋㅋ.

-Usopp came out like his dad.

-Nami is basically Ariel.

- All the good-looking guys got nerfed ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Shanks and Zoro lost their vibe.

-They're such handsome guys, why did they come out like that?

-Luffy's  the only one who survived.

-Usopp looks too much like a villain.

-Sanji looks good.

-Brooke is cute.

- When I was scrolling, I thought, “Wow, Nami,” I scrolled down more thinking, “Robin is even more amazing,” and I went down again like, “Wow, Hancock is crazy."

-They look so natural. AI is so advanced.

-Jinbe is just a male Ursula.

-I wanna see Crocodile, too!!!

-I miss Disney's 2D art style ㅠㅠ

[Nami, Boa, Zoro, Brooke, Lucci, Garp, Roger are my favourites. Shanks and Mihawk look so unreliable 😂 Jinbe looks like he wants to drown everyone. Who do you think came out best?] 

Post a Comment

0 Comments