Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

{EnterTalk} Isn't Han Seo Hee's ex-girlfriend Jung Da-eun handsome?


More like a male idol than actual male idols. As soon as I saw them, they were totally my ideal type, so I saved a bunch of their photos.










Original post here
👍43,👎144

[I'm not sure what Jung Da-eun's gender identity is, so I'm using gender neutral pronouns. The comments are saying contradictory things, so I'm not sure. I'm not suggesting any transition has/hasn't take place.]

[+75,-3]  They feel like a handsome butch unnie.

[+34,-0] I like the ulzzang era more..

[+20,-3] Look like Kim In-ho

[+19,-0]  Aren’t they both criminals? 

[+14,-0] Back in the old days, during the ulzzang era, there were a lot of women who said that Jung Da-eun was the most handsomeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ. Memories.

[+8,-0] I heard Jung Da-eun was imprisoned several times for drug use.

[+4,-0] Da-eun Jung is a girl, right? Guys who say Da-eun doesn't seem masculine are stupid ㅋㅋㅋㅋ that's a girlㅋㅋㅋㅋ they're lesbians.

[+0,-0] ...Because of Jung Da-eun, the female students had short haircuts and wore pants back in the day.

[+0,-0] ....after taking male hormones, they became like a real man.

[+0,-0] The atmosphere feels like something out of a Taiwanese movie.

[+0,-0] Honestly, most women with short hair look better than hannam ㅋㅋ... It's really sad that this is reality ㅋㅋㅋ.. 

[+0,-0]  Maybe because I knew they were a woman...



Post a Comment

0 Comments