Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Karina's interaction with a trembling fan attending her first fan signing event.

cr. @notes0411
Tweet translation:
240609 블라디미르 #Karina 
She sent me a message when I held out my hand...
She said she's going to Bangkok and asked if I was excited for the Bangkok tour...
She was so kind...
She kept calling me cute, and I almost fainted...
She's really so sweet...
Too sweet... Guilty... 😱😱😱😱


Original post here.


Comments have no ratings.
- "If she stares at me like that, I'd be trembling too... Wait, what's with that look...?"

- "Wow, she's sweet till the end."

- "My heart hurts because of Jimin..."

- "You, guilty, Jimin-ah, marry me, please.

- "She's trembling so much."

- "So adorable, right? 😂 That's a genuine reaction! 😂 Both the fan and Karina are just too cute!!!"

- "What was with the look in her eyes when she touched her hand...?"

- "No, with a face like that, being so affectionate is definitely guilty..."

- "Why is Karina this way?"

Post a Comment

0 Comments