Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

{theqoo} The Atypical Family: Knetizens discuss the show and its ending.





Original post here.


Comments have no ratings.
- "I'm incredibly satisfied ㅠㅠ Wishing the Bok family all the happiness..."

- "I consider it to be a wonderful drama. I shed many tears while watching itㅠㅠㅠ"

- "The ending was incredibly satisfying. I felt joyful watching it.. Chun Woo-hee's performance in the final scene left a lasting impression..."

- "Throughout watching it, I felt warm and happy.
The music was also excellent. Musician Jung Jaehyung is truly remarkable."

- "The ending was really touchingㅜㅜ I have to watch it again from the first episode."

- "Now I have to start; I was just waiting for the ending."

- "The time slip was smoothly woven into the story, and the plot was skilfully constructed with satisfying closure for various the storylines. The ending was satisfying, and I also enjoyed the subplots of the supporting characters."

- "Despite the complexity of the story, there wasn't a single line or scene written carelessly; every loose end was tied up neatly. It was incredibly satisfyingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜ"

- "Wow.. it's honestly such an amazing drama. It's not blatantly melodramatic, yet it evokes such gentle emotions throughout, right until the end. It was fantastic, leaving me feeling excited, warm, and incredibly happy."

- "While the final episode may seem rushed at first glance, upon closer reflection, it's clear that it's not a haphazard conclusion; it's a thoroughly packed ending."

- "There were a few disappointments, but overall, it was really enjoyable......... It was a pleasant surprise after a while."

- "Lately, there have been numerous dramas with time-loop plots that have had me bursting into laughter, but it's been a while since I felt one was executed so well."

Post a Comment

0 Comments