Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

{theqoo} Knetizens are moved by 7 citizens stopping a truck rolling downhill, preventing disaster.



[There source also contains video.]
Comments from theqoo
Original post here

Comments from theqoo don't have ratings.

-Wow... I'm regaining my love for humanity ㅠㅠㅠ I'm so thankful for the babies [note: the two highschoolers] and the adults who responded to their cries ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Thank goodness ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ.

-These are heroes. I'm glad no one got hurt.

-It was a very dangerous situation.

-👏👏👏👍👍

-They risked their own lives and prevented a serious accident.

-I can't believe they blocked it for 20 minutes ㅠㅠ They're so cool, Superman and Wonder Women.

-Hasn’t there been someone who died recently while blocking a car like that? It's dangerous, but your courage is amazing ㅠㅠㅠ It's cool. 

-Why am I crying....7 people were holding on to that heavy truck?👍

-It's really touchingㅠㅠ

-Wow, just reading the article makes me break out in a cold sweat;; Everyone is so amazing I wonder if I could have done it ㅠㅠ

-ㅠㅠ Thank you!

-Wow 20 minutes ㅠ

-Daebak.

Post a Comment

0 Comments