Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

{theqoo} "This is why people get bitten by snakes.jpg" Can you find the snake in the picture?

 

Original post here

Comments from theqoo don't have ratings.

-"I memorized the location, but even when I look at it again, I can't find the snake unless I zoom in."

-"I got bitten again."

-"I still don’t know the answer to this, where is it?"

-" Even though I remember the location, I can't see it at a glance. This is crazy."

-"Died again."

-"Every time I look at this picture periodically, I’m amazed by my memory. I should have memorized it by now, ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ."

-"Where is it?"

-"I definitely knew the location... but I died again"

-"Please can I stop reincarnating."

-"I died about 5 times but now I know where it is^^'

-"I see this picture often. As soon as it pops up, I remember it’s in the center, it’s in the center! I tried to find it that way, but I only found it after being bitten for a while ㅎㅎ..."

-"Ah, death again."

-"I knew where it was, but then I couldn't find it again. I put my face close to the screen to find it, and I felt like I was going to die."

-

-"Isn't this also a snake? On the right."



[I can't find it, and I'm honestly too scared to zoom in.]

Post a Comment

0 Comments