Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Wonbin's honest remarks that "sparked controversy" and highlighted his humour.


Heading: Wonbin's remarks at Kyung Hee University sparked controversy for being honest

Caption: This... it's just a joke but,

If I had studied, I probably wouldn't have come here.

(hahahahahaha)

At least I can come here under RIIZE

(Even the Kyung Hee University students burst out laughingㅋㅋㅋ)
That makes me happy


Comments have no ratings.
- ""The most sophisticated form of humour is to insult oneself." (This is a line from a drama. I'm not trying to insult anyone.)"

- "He's so cuteㅋㅋㅋ"

- "He's good-looking and humble. Anything wrong with him?"

- "I find that awkward smile really endearing... 😊"

- "Since the audience consisted of Kyung Hee University students, it must have felt nice, and the comment was humorous and witty."

- "👍"

- "To come up with such a witty comment at that age, really lifting the spirits of the students..."

- "That's some serious sense of humour 😳"

- "Won Bin, with his truth-telling mouth, can never tell a lie. 😄"

- "He's impressive that Won Bin."


Post a Comment

0 Comments