Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Actress Shin Se-kyung in Idol-like makeup.





COMMENTS
Comments have no ratings.
- "Wow,  really beautiful!"

- "Her image has completely transformed. She looks like a different person."

- "Wow, her features are so pretty that the makeup can't outshine her natural beauty."
        -- "I completely agree with that. Makeup can't keep up with natural beauty."

- "The white-hair look also really suited her.
"
        -- ""Every time I see this, I remember how legendary this look was.."

        -- "Wow... This look really makes me realise she's a celebrity."

- "I think they did the makeup that way because it's an advertisement. But Se-kyung looks most beautiful with light makeup, as her features are naturally exceptional."

- "She resembles Lee Dahee here."

- " A crazy beauty."


Post a Comment

0 Comments