Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Knetizens react to aespa 'Hot Mess' MV.




COMMENTS
Comments have no ratings.
- "It feels exactly like the opening of a mecha-transforming, magical girl anime ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹. It's fun."

- "The music videos aespa released this year are incredible, I'm loving them so muchã… ã… ã… "

- "It's the cutest. Watching it with the music video makes the song so much better."

- "The music video was so entertaining ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹. How did they manage to pull that off so perfectly? I burst out laughing at the transformation scene. It was so enjoyable."

- "I've listened to the song twice but it hasn't quite stuck yet ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹. Since it's a Japanese single—could it be that the visuals have to be good and the members are overshadowed by those anime characters? 
ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ Winter is also flying around again like in 'Supernova'ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹"

- "The music video enhances the song for me. I'm eager to see it on music shows soon."

- "I expected there to be a lot of animation, but there's surprisingly very little, which I oddly appreciate."

- "Wow, this song is really quirky ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹. I wonder if it'll become addictive after a few listens? It doesn't even sound like a Japanese song."


- "It reminds me so much of a TVXQ song. The one titled 'Why' if I remember correctly."

- "It's not quite my taste, but I think it'll be well received by Japanese fans."

- "It looks like their concepts are well connected. The music video is so cute ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹"

- ""They always make excellent choices when deciding on music videos."

Post a Comment

0 Comments