Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Byeon Woo-seok covers BAZAAR July Issue. Pristine photos + teaser videos.

Original post here.


Comments have no ratings.
- "Insane. 🤦🏻‍♀️😭🤦🏻‍♀️😭🤦🏻‍♀️😭
"

- "F*ck."

- "I was told not to swear, but I feel compelled to do it just this once. This is utterly crazy. Why are you messing with my mind?

- "Sigh It's tough... Woo Seok..."

- "Oh, I must be out of my mind. Okay, I'll buy all four volumes.ㅠㅠ"

- "Oh no, this is crazy!ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I promised myself this morning not to curse, but how can I resist when it's like this? Seriously, it's so incredible that I can't help but be in awe!ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ"

- "Is there any possibility of including postcards or photocards as part of the magazine insert?ㅠ"

- "The most handsome of all men."

- "A model is a model after all."

- "
"

Post a Comment

0 Comments