Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

{theqoo} "For 400,000 won ($290) per hour, which of these 3 dresses would you wear out in public for a week?"

 



OP: "You don't have to be out on the street; you can be inside large supermarkets and department stores.
The bathroom can be used for no more than 10 minutes. Staying at home all day is not allowed.
400,000 won ($289.17) is deposited into each person’s account per hour. 
You must wear one of the three dresses!!"


Original post here

Comments from theqoo don't have ratings.

-"#3 I'd pretend to be a snack ambassador by wearing snacks and carrying snacks."

-"#2 I want to wear it and go to Disneyland."

-"I'd wear #3 and stay at the amusement park all day. "

-"The pretty one is #2, but #3 could be pretending to be a promotion, so #3"

-"I can wear all three of them, so give me the money.......sigh. "

-"#1 I’m going to walk around pretending to be crazy and no one will mess with me."

-"All three are shameful, but for now, three..."

-"I want to wear number 2 and sell cotton candy at the amusement park."

-"I can wear anything, just give me the money."

-"If you’re in Hongdae, it doesn’t really matter what you wear."

-"Number 3: I will post this on Instagram as a performance to raise awareness of environmental issues. I will collect trash from people I meet, upgrade it by making bags and hats out of the trash, and finally exhibit the finished props."

-"For that kind of money, you could take turns wearing all three and sleep on the street."

Post a Comment

0 Comments