Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

{theqoo} Out of these iconic Kim Jiwon lines from a drama, which one is your favourite?


Pic not included.

1. The Heirs- Rachel Yoo
“Sojanai?”


2. Descendants of the Sun- Myungju Yoon
"Do not do that"




3. Fight For My Way- Choi Ae-ra
“I don’t pretend to be pretty, I was just born pretty.”


 


4. My Liberation Notes- Yeom Mi-jeong
“Respect me” 


5. Other





Original post here

Comments from theqoo don't have ratings.

-"Don’t do that" ㅠㅜ

-I came in here saying "Sojanai??"

-Aera~~~

-3333

-"I admire you."

-Really... I came in thinking about every line here. If I had to choose one, it would be 4.

-"Don't be crazy."

-3

-"You leave without even saluting your superiors."

-"Respect me."

-"I was born pretty."

-222

-2222 33333

-2 3 4 There are a lot of iconic lines.

-Aera eyes~~~

-"I admire you...I can't forget you."

-"Sojanai."

-Respect.

-"Do not do that."

-"Don't be crazy.

Post a Comment

0 Comments