Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

{theqoo} BTS Fiesta goods are receiving a lukewarm response.


The group and individual members' logo/emblem design:


Pricing:
Many opinions suggest a lack of effort/sincerity in the design.


Original post here.


Comments have no ratings.
- "This was designed in probably, what... 5 minutes?

- "The design was already terrible, then I saw the price..."

- "The design is beyond lazy, LOL."

- "These days, it feels like every action is motivated solely by thoughts of earning money. LOL."

- "If I had 15 minutes, I definitely could make something better."

- "The pricing has me shocked LOL."

- "
Holly's Coffee wins/did it better."

- "Even extreme consumer types who buy any old sh*t wouldn't want to buy this."

- "If I was the person-in-charge... I'd resell limited edition goods from their debut days. If a team of people came up with this, it's not a good sign LOL.

- "Looks like gaming convention merch."

Post a Comment

0 Comments