Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

{theqoo} NCT fans sent a protest truck outside SM.

 




Notice of complaint posted yesterday
It looks like the truck was prepared long  before the notice was issued.

Original post here


Comments from theqoo don't have ratings.

-So fans reacted quicker than SM Entertainment did.

-Please punish them ㅠㅠ Please, please.

-I'd love it if we got a follow-up notice.

-The size of the truck is not what I'm used to seeing.

-Please let everyone know the outcome of the complaint ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

-There seem to be serious rumors about NCT from their debut until now.

-Leniency is absolutely prohibited. Those trash people will never learn, otherwise.

-Please make the follow-up announcement louder. 

-Please protect the artists ㅠㅠㅠ This time, I really hope they file a mass lawsuit without leniency. I hope the legal team works hard.

-The reason I said it was a stupid to believe this in the first place was because there wasn't even a photo of anybody's face postedㅋㅋㅋ. If I went out drinking today and posted a picture of the table saying "I drank with a celebrity," would it be true?

Post a Comment

0 Comments